THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE VIEWS OF THE CONTRIBUTORS TO IT AND NOT NECESSARILY THE VIEWS OF RHYTHM OF HOPE. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, NEITHER RHYTHM OF HOPE NOR THE CONTRIBUTORS:
- IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIAL INCLUDED ON THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY WHICH IS DEFAMATORY, ABUSIVE, OBSCENE, ILLEGAL OR OTHERWISE IN BREACH OF ANY PERSON’S RIGHTS
- MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT USE OF THE SITE IS FREE OF RISK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DAMAGE.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING RHYTHM OF HOPE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:-
- ANY DIRECT LOSS; OR
- ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR ANY INDIRECT LOSS OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHATSOEVER,
IN EACH CASE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF RHYTHM OF HOPE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER UNDER ENGLISH LAW.
This website contains links to third party sites from, for example, this website’s footer menu and from resources published on this site. These third party sites are beyond the control of Rhythm of Hope and Rhythm of Hope does not accept any responsibility for their content or for any transactions between you and such sites. Your use of these third party sites, and any resultant transactions, may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
2. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3. Copyright and Trade Marks
All information (including but without limitation to any data, text, files, graphics, links, music, photographs, software, audio, video, messages) (“CONTENT”), whether publicly or privately posted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such CONTENT originated. Accordingly, the user, not Rhythm of Hope, is entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through the website.
Where you are invited to submit any CONTENT to this site you are required by such submission to grant Rhythm of Hope a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Rhythm of Hope, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is:
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Rhythm of Hope for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law.
In addition, you also:
- Indemnify Rhythm of Hope against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Rhythm of Hope as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and;
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website and the other purposes specified above.
All rights are reserved and reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
- permission is granted to download the materials contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- permission is granted for you to copy extracts of texts from news articles that appear on this website (excluding without limitation photographs, illustrations, teaching materials, and audio and video materials) for non-commercial supply to individual third parties for their personal, non-commercial use, but only if:
- you acknowledge Rhythm of Hope website as the source of the extract and include a prominent reference to this website’s URL. If the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, such acknowledgment must include a hypertext link to this website with the copy of the extracted material; and
- you inform the third party that the conditions set out in this Section 2 apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them; and
- you reproduce the extracted material in complete and unmodified form and, if the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, that you do not frame the extract within your own website.
For the purpose of these terms, non-commercial supply or use shall mean that neither you nor any third party may charge for viewing any materials that have been downloaded or copied from this website, and that neither you nor any third party can use any materials from this website to attract others to buy goods or services.
Any other use of materials on this website, including storage and recording (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them), reproduction, modification, distribution, re-transmission, diversion or republication, without the prior written permission of Rhythm of Hope, is strictly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not use on any other website any materials displayed on this website from time to time.
4. Rhythm of Hope’s Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the website, its code and any necessary software used in connection with the website (“SOFTWARE”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorised by Rhythm of Hope, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part.
Rhythm of Hope grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its SOFTWARE on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the SOFTWARE.
You agree not to modify the SOFTWARE in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the SOFTWARE, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to the website. You agree not to access the SOFTWARE by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Rhythm of Hope for use in accessing the website.
The SOFTWARE and this website (including but not limited to its design and incorporated text, graphics, illustrations, images and other media, the selection and arrangement thereof) are copyright to Rhythm of Hope or their licensors unless otherwise stated.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Rhythm of Hope expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Rhythm of Hope makes no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Rhythm of Hope or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
6. Data Protection
The information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by, Rhythm of Hope.
Rhythm of Hope or its partners will only contact you in accordance with your wishes; your responses are recorded at the time these terms and conditions are presented.
You are able to modify or remove any or all of your personal information through the use of this web site. If you are unable to do so for any reason, please write to Rhythm of Hope at the address below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
7. Forums and Message Boards
The views expressed on the message board are those of the individual user and not those of Rhythm of Hope. Rhythm of Hope asks you not to post messages or e-mails which are abusive, obscene, defamatory or the content of which is otherwise undesirable, illegal or in breach of any person’s rights, and they reserve the right, in their full discretion, to remove any messages or e-mails at any time and without notice to you.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
If you have any questions please contact us.